Organic Technology at its best...
Terra-Kleen™ is currently being used a number of industries, from oil rigs, restaurants, hotels, casinos, and waste treatment plants, to general housekeeping in a number of other different kinds of businesses.
Terra-KleenTM formula is an environmentally safe cleaning agent and degreaser for cleaning and killing germs on a diverse number of surfaces. The composition is completely biodegradable and contains a mixture of non ionic surfactants, a phosphate ester anionic surfactant, a mixture of specific ethanolamines, water and chelating agent. There is a strong need to replace the any different kinds of cleaning agents useful for cleaning various kinds of surfaces with a single, universal cleaning composition that is effective, inexpensive, biodegradable and environmentally friendly. A detailed description of the embodiments relates to cleaning, germ-killing, soil reclamation, waste and water treatment composition, is intended to function primarily as a soap-detergent or cleaner for removing from many kinds of surfaces that is generically referred to as dirt. namely, synthetic and natural oil residues, grease fat residues, the partial thermal decomposition products thereof, and other organic inorganic residues, deposits or coatings and mixtures thereof. I’ve also added food-grade preservative to the formula to prevent microbial activity against composition.
• On-Land Spills: When applied to crude oil spills, Terra KleenTM creates a process called ‘saponification.’ meaning the
oil is converted into soap. This saponified mixture can then be safely washed into the sewage system, per local, state and federal regulations.
• Ocean Spills: Terra-KleenTM breaks down oil so it can be safely siphoned away without the need for special HazMat disposal of the saponified residue. Any remaining residue of the saponified mixture is safely and easily removed, thus greatly reducing, if not eliminating any ecological damage. Personnel can work safely with Terra-KleenTM with no harmful effects to skin, mucous membrances, eyes or lungs.
• Terra-KleenTM can be used to prime oil wells, helps crude move more easily from wells and reduces toxic gases in the wells.
• No need to worry about the soil Terra-KleenTM encounters because Terra-KleenTM biodegrades into fertilizer. Terra-KleenTM contains no acids, caustics or butyls, and requires no special ventilation either during or after application.
Terra-KleenTM is an ideal product to be used in places where constant cleaning is necessary.
• To clean up the crude oil currently leaking into the ocean from the Gulf, I would suggest applying Terra- KleenTM from full strength concentrate to a 5:1 dilution ratio, this can be accomplished by an airplane flying overhead, like crop dusting is done or a high pressure sprayer.
• To clean up the beaches now exposed to the oil, using a high pressure sprayer or a hand pump up sprayer, depending on the concentration of oil on the beach, apply at full strength or 5:1 to 10:1 of the concentrated formula.
• To bathe birds and other wild life effected by the oil spill use a 5:1 to 10:1 dilution ratio of the concentrate in one or two solutions in a tub before singing and drying.
• The wet lands and marshes should require the application of a lighter dilution ratio of between 25:1 to 100:1. Lets point out that when applied to vegetation it aids in the growth of the plant life, which is in danger of being lost for years if not for ever at this time!
• Terra-KleenTM can be used to lubricate the drill bits when drilling for oil to keep the bits from prematurely dulling and burning out. Therefor extending the life of the drill bits.
• It keeps the paraffin waxes from closing the wells while in production. Therefore solving another every costly production problem, by keeping the oil flowing in an non-dense state.
• Bonding with the crude to help maintain a non combustible state. as oil fires and explosions are very deadly and expensive to deal with.
• Terra-KleenTM can be used in existing foaming units to extinguish oil fires. The resulting foam can be safely washed into the water sewage system per local, state and federal regulations.
• Use it to refine the oil and save the refinery millions of dollars of cost as those procedures are proprietary and very expensive.
Terra-KleenTM has been tested on sanitation waste sites in the U.S. and Mexico. The results are an elimination of odor, and an liquid run-off is deemed safe for discharge into normal sewage drain systems, according to local, state and federal regulations.
• Terra-KleenTM can be used in cooling towers to remove scale and corrosion, as well as prevent algae buildup. This eliminates the need for caustics and acids, which are the normal treatments for these problems.
• Eliminates odors, which is a common and sometimes major problem in cooling towers and their closed-looped systems to further enhance the efficiency of both systems.
• An effective cleaner for all washable filter and screen media.
• Very efficient in cleaning coils, eliminating the need to use caustics and acids, which are responsible for etching the surface of the coils and creating leaks.
• Can be safely discharged into the sewer drain system, per local, state and federal regulations. Terra-KleenTM is 100% biodegradable, contains no toxic chemicals and meets the requirements of OSHA.
The normal method of contaminated soil disposal is to scrape it up and dump it in a landfill where it can be composted, a labor and time-consuming process. Or, it can be sent to an incinerator where the hazardous waste can be burned off.
There are problems with the burning method of contamination removal - Air Quality Activist are making it more and more difficult to use the burn method as a cost-effective way of ridding soil of its contamination. Tighter and tighter legislation is making this not only politically unsavory, but extremely expensive as well. Another reason that scraping and removing contaminated is an expensive way to go is because it usually means that the area that is being remediated is not available for production, causing business to either halt operations during treatment, or strictly limiting activity. Treatment without any curtailing or disrupting of productions is crucial. Terra-Kleen™ does this.
Terra-Kleen™ is also designed to be a safe, economical, and more effective replacement of Perchloro- ethylene, commonly known in the dry cleaning industry as “perc.”
Get ready for the dry cleaning solution for the next millennium! Terra-KleenTM is the first major advancement of the dry cleaning industry in decades.
Today’s dry cleaning chemicals are dangerous to your health. Perc is designated as a hazardous air pollutant under Section 112 of the Federal Clean Air Act. The use of Perc in the dry cleaning process produces wastewa- ter that is classified as a hazardous waste under regulations of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Because of its hazardous nature, the EPA regulates the removal of dumping of this wastewater. This dumping comes at a high cost tot eh dry cleaning industry, as well as to the environment. Overexposure to Perc causes rough, dry skin, making its users more prone to infection, nose and eye irritation, headache, dizziness, depression of mental functions, loss of coordination, respiratory failure, and even death.
Studies today suggest that certain garments cleaned with perch may result in low level consumer exposure to solvents vapors. For many chemical-sensitive people, even a low level exposure is unacceptable for health reasons.
Terra-KleenTM is 100% biodegradable, has no toxic chemicals, no butyls, no caustics, no acids, no metasili- cates, and no phosphates. Terra-KleenTM is a proprietary formula that meets the requirements of OSHA, and is deemed by the USDA to be safe for use on all materials used in the dry cleaning industry. Because it is non- toxic, Terra-KleenTM does not require expensive EPA-regulated dumping.
Garments cleaned with Terra-KleenTM are deodorized, softened, and cleaned in far less time per cycle than with conventional dry cleaning chemicals, allowing for more efficient use of time and greater overall daily load capacity.
Areas of suggested use
Video Monitors/TV, all painted surfaces carpets, upholstery, clothing,
glass, mirrors, windows, china,
crystal, cutlery, walls, railings,
sinks, toilets, tile, grout, light fixtures candlesticks, brass, copper, aluminum,
wood floors, woodwork.
Carpets, Floor Mats, Convertible Tops,
Vinyl Tops, Headliners, Canvas, Leather Motors, Metal, Alloys Oxidation, Road Tar Rust, Soot, Smoke Film Radiators
Aluminum, All Alloys Vinyl, Plastics, Fiberglass, Pumps, Computer Cases, Calculators, Porcelain, Machinery, Presses, Copier Toner Stains